Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (08-June-2023)
Compose a Jingle on Health of Youth Wealth of Nation :
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India in partnership with PMNCH will be organizing a co-branded event on June 20, 2023, focusing on the health and well-being of adolescents and young people with the theme “Health of Youth; Wealth of Nation”.
To keep the momentum high and going, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in collaboration with MyGov is glad to announce an online competition that will explore the creative instinct of adolescents and youth between 10-24 years of age, and encourage them to portray their ideas on the 4 thematic areas:
- Mental health issues among adolescents and youth.
- Good Nutrition.
- Prevention of injuries and violence.
- Awareness of Reproductive and Sexual Health.
Eligibility Criteria :
Participation is open for adolescents and youth, aged between 10-24 years and residing in India.
- Jingle must be crisp with catchy wording.
- The number of lines for jingle lyrics should not exceed 5.
- Exceeding the defined limit would lead to disqualification.
- The language used for writing lyrics should be Hindi or English in a readable font.
- Font type – Times New Roman and Font Size- 12. Not adhering to the prescribed Font style will lead to disqualification.
- Jingle must be submitted in clear, readable, and downloadable PDF format only.
- The best entries received from all States/UTs will be reviewed by a National Committee constituted by the Adolescent Health Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the identified categories selection.
- The best 5 entries would be given a Surprise gift.
- All entries would be given an E-Certificate.
Deadline : June 15, 2023
Click here to more detail
Compose a Jingle on Health of Youth Wealth of Nation | Ministry of Health & Family Welfare | Eligibility Criteria | Prizes | How to submit | Term & conditions | Last Date of Submission