2 Project Management Apps
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
– Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget
– See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
– Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
– View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
– Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
– See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH TEAMMATES IN ASANA
– Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
– Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
– Add tasks, projects, teams, and files for up to 15 members for free.
– Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and no team member limit.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Use your company’s Basecamp 3 account on-the-go, or start up your own Basecamp today with a free 30 day trial. Plans start at $99 a month. Details here: https://basecamp.com/pricing
Graduate to Basecamp.
All growing businesses run into the same fundamental problems. Hair on fire, buried under email, stuff everywhere. The good news? Basecamp solves them.
✔ Everything will be in one organized place
✔ Everyone will be on the same page
✔ Projects will get off the ground faster
✔ You’ll know exactly what’s going on
✔ You’ll free up time spent on meetings
Hungry for more? See the full feature list here: https://basecamp.com/3/features