Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (16-Feb-2019)
The Air Quality application shows the real-Time Air Quality Index (AQI) for more than 60 countries in the World (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea and Japan….)
The Air Quality data sources varies depending on the cities:
– The US Embassy PM2.5 data is used for Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
– The China Ministry Environment Pollution Departement PM10 data is used for all other cities in China.
– For Hong Kong and Taiwan, the respective Environment agencies PM2.5 data is used.
– For Singapore, the Singapore National Environment Agency PM2.5 data is used.
– For the other countries, please refer to our website (aqicn.org)
click here for more details