Meghna Srivastava tops CBSE 12th Boards with 99.8%
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the Class 12 board results today, May 26 on the official website, the link for which is cbseresults.nic.in, This year, Meghna Shrivastava of Step by Step School, Ghaziabad has topped the board examination with 499 marks out of 500. In an exclusive conversation with IndiaTodayEducation, CBSE Class 12 topper 2018 said, “I am overwhelmed to see the results. I never expected that I will score 499 marks. Actually, nobody expects to score these many marks.”I want to do a major in Psychology. As of now, I don’t know what ultimately I want to do in life. I still have thought on the same.”
Advise for future board aspirants: “First and the first most thing is that all the students should take their test like another other exams. I would advise all the students not to do last-minute study,” Meghna Srivastava said.
Success mantra: On sharing her success mantra, she said, “Hard work and consistency is the key to success. Students should be organized from day one of the board preparation.”I never did a late-night study but gave equal time to each subject. I practiced a lot of sample papers and analyzed them so that I get to know my weak points.”
More on CBSE Class 12 Results:
- The pass percentage has improved to 83.01 percent from 82.02 percent of last year
- Trivandrum recorded the highest pass percentage of 97.32 percent, Chennai stood second with 93.87 percent, followed by Delhi at 89 percent
- As reported, 72,599 candidates scored 90 percent and above marks while 12,737 students have scored 95 percent and above
- Anoushka Chandra with 498 out of 500 marks is the second all India topper in CBSE Board Exam 2018
- 2914 differently-abled candidates registered for CBSE class 12 results, 2836 candidates appeared for the exam and 2482 students cleared the examination.
(Text Source: India Today)