Culinary Arts and Business Degree Scholarship 2018
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships for International Students each worth NZD $7,410 (over 2 years).
Who is Eligible?
- International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam or other are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 17 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 6.0 without sub-score under 5.5.
- Applications must have met standard New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
How To Apply?
Applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Scholarship application for. Download Scholarship Application Form.
- Completed enrolment form. Download Enrolment Form.
- IETLS results.
- Evidence that you have met standard of New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- A copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Please send your application forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted at least two months before the course start date.
To know more click here