for 5-year [10-semester] Integrated M.Sc. Programmes 2018
Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to the following 5-year [10-Semester] Integrated M.Sc. programmes of the Institute at Mesra for the session 2018-19:
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Integrated M.Sc. in Food Technology
- Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing
- Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
How to Apply:
- To start online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- To apply for above programmes, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online only [the link given below]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General candidates) or Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Use separate application form, in case applying for more than one programme and pay additional application fee.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
- Please fill and submit the application online only, take printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for Documents verification cum admission.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on merit based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying examination. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements.
For further details please click on the links below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Guidelines for filling online application
- Fee Structure
- Profiles of the Departments
- Last date to Apply Online – 20 June 2018
- Declaration of 1st list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Documents Verification cum Admission – 25 June 2018