Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (21-Jan-2018)
For over five decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 kms from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital)has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence. Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times.
Established in 1955 by the visionary-industrialist Mr. B.M. Birla, it is today one of the most premier engineering destinations in India.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme at Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centre at Lalpur & Noida for the session 2018-19.
The 2-Year (4-Semester) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of the Institute was launched in the year 1980. The programme prepares students with requisite skills to make successful careers as management professionals in competitive business environment. The course structure and contents are regularly updated to keep pace with the changing business environment.
The programme helps student to develop the following talents:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Global competencies and the ability to perform in cross-cultural environments
- The highest standards of integrity, ethics and social consciousness
- Communication, team building and other soft skills to become effective and industry ready managers
- Awareness of the socio-economic environment
- Personalities with socially desirable values and attitudes
Students are offered dual Functional Specialization in the following areas:
- System Management
Candidates who have appeared / are appearing in CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / CMAT 2018 / MAT Sept-2017 or MAT Dec-2017 or MAT Feb 2018 and having minimum requisite total percentile / scores as given below may apply for the programme. Selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in GD & PI.
|CAT 2017||XAT 2018||CMAT 2018||MAT Sept -2017 or
MAT Dec-2017 or
|40 (35 for SC/ST)
|40 (35 for SC/ST)
|40 (35 for SC/ST)
|320 (280 for SC/ST)
How to Apply: (Please see Instructions also for details)
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else.
- To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect -net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the MBA programme at BIT Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centres at Lalpur & Noida in order of preference by selecting the Campus (Centre of Place for Study) from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Please fill and submit the application form online only, take printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for GD & PI.
Please click on the links below for details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Instructions for filling Online Application
- Fee Sturcture
- Documents to carry during reporting for GD & PI