Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (31-Aug-2022)
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme:
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme is an initiative of BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship programme, the students studying in the final year of their undergraduate programme (any stream) in government institutes in Delhi will be awarded with a financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
- Open for Indian nationals residing in Delhi only.
- Applicants must be studying in the final year of undergraduate programme (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi.
- Must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) from all sources.
- Children of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Up to INR 30,000*
The amount of scholarship can vary on a case-to-case basis at the discretion of BYPL. It can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
Click here for more details.
Tags: BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme | BSES Yamuna Power Limited | Scholarship for underprivileged sections of the society | Scholarship for undergraduate programme students | Eligibility | Benefits