Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (22-Feb-2023)
CF Sparkle Inclusive Scholarship Programme for Higher Education :
CF Sparkle Inclusive Scholarship Programme for Higher Education is an initiative by the Cognizant Foundation that aims to promote inclusion by supporting meritorious women/girls, students with disability, and transgender students who belong to a low-income family group in continuing their education which further leads to employability.
- Open for women, students with disability, and transgender students.
- Applicants must be pursuing first-year of their undergraduate degree in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) courses in the academic year 2022-23 at top NAAC accredited colleges (above A rating) and/or NIRF ranked Institutions.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in their Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not exceed INR 5 Lakh.
- Children of employees of Cognizant, Cognizant Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Students of Indian origin, from PAN India are eligible.
Maximum scholarship of up to INR 75,000 per year (based on actual expenditure) till the completion of the course
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, device, laptop, books, stationery, etc.
Click here to more detail
CF Sparkle Inclusive Scholarship Programme | Scholarship for or Higher Education | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits | Last date to apply | Document