Image Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (09-Oct-2021)
About: Government of Chhattisgarh carved out of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2000. Department of health & family welfare and medical education envisage to provide dedicated to provide preventive , promotive and curative health care service to the people of Chhattisgarh.
• Ensure adequate, qualitative, preventive & curative health care to people of the State.
• To ensure health care services to all particularly to the disadvantaged groups like scheduled
tribes, scheduled castes & back ward classes.
• To provide affordable quality healthcare to the people of the State, not only through the
allopathic systems of medicine but also through the homeopathic & ayurvedic systems.
• Provide universal health insurance and special assistance in case of medical emergency.
• Reduce morbidity and mortality due to communicable and non communicable diseases.
• To reduce maternal, infant & neo-natal mortality rates
• To improve medical care services at the primary, secondary & tertiary levels
• To produce technical Health human resources like Doctors, Nurses, and paramedical staff.
To apply, click here
Tags: Government of Chhattisgarh | Department of Health & Family Welfare and Medical Education | Medical officer | Recruitment | Online Application | Vacancies