Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (04-Aug-2022)
NUDM Logo design competition
NIUA and MyGov invites citizen to participate in logo design competition for the National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM). The logo will be used as a medium of representation on the platform and any outreach (online/printed) material.
1. The logo should graphically convey the objectives of NUDM, while underlining the themes or concepts of collaboration among cities for urban development and digital infrastructure.
2. The logo should mandatory reflect ‘NIUA’ letters with an option to use the NUDM part as an independent unit. The logo should be able to be used with NIUA and without NIUA.
3. Each entry must be accompanied by a brief description of the concept behind the design of the logo and how it encapsulates the essence of the program/mission.
4. The logo may contain words/phrases in English/Hindi.
6. File should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size.
Awards: Prize of Rs 25000 will be awarded to winning Logo/Winner.
Last date : 24th August 2022
Click here for more details
Tags: National Urban Digital Mission | Logo design competition | NUDM logo design competition | NUDM logo design competition eligibility | Awards