Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (21-Sept-2022)
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022:
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Ericsson to provide financial support to meritorious girl students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship program, girl students pursuing studies in the 2nd year of Engineering (IT/CS) or MBA program across India will be provided with financial assistance of INR 75,000 per year to cover their academic expenses.
- Applicants must be studying in the 2nd year of the Engineering program in ICT streams (IT/CS) at state/UGC recognized colleges in India or the 2nd year of the MBA program at reputed colleges in India.
- Applicants must have scored at least 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous final examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources must not be more than INR 6,00,000.
- Children of employees of Ericsson and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for girl students across India only.
The applicant will get a scholarship amount of INR 75000/- per year to bear the academic expenses including tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
Last date to apply : 7th November 2022.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the seekers will be made on the basis of academic merit and financial background.
Click here for more detail
Tags: Ericsson | Ericsson india | Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022 | Girl Scholarship Program 2022 | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits