Q.1 Which was the first film in which Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan worked together?
Q.2 Who plays the blind friend in the 1964 Dosti?
Q.3 Which was the first Hindi Movie to receive the national award?
Q.4 Which of these films was Ashutosh Gowariker's directorial debut?
Q.5 Subhash Ghai's first film as a director was...?
Q.6 Which of these actresses was the last one to win the Lifetime Achievement Award?
Q.7 “Baazigar”, “Gupt”, “Dushman” and “Fanaa” were all thrillers. Which of the following actors or actresses appeared in these four films?
Q.8 Lata Mangeshkar was awarded the Padma Bhushan in which year?
Q.9 Which was the Hindi film in which Nagma did an item number?
Q.10 Yash Chopra's first film as a director was...?
The amount of things I have been through and the remarkable ways in which the body has reacted is just phenomenal. No wonder I became religious because you don’t know why something’s happening to you and you don’t know how you bounced back. -Amitabh Bachchan
This list of some of the most unknown Bollywood facts will seriously blow your mind!
1.Waheeda Rahman has played both mother and lover to Amitabh Bachchan. She played his love interest in ‘Adalat’ (1976) and mother in ‘Trishul’ (1978).
2. Aamir Khan’s ‘Lagaan’ had the maximum number of British actors ever to be cast in a single movie in the history of Bollywood cinema.
3. Sunil Dutt initially used to be an RJ for Radio Ceylon and wanted to interview his favorite actress Nargis. But he could not say a single word in front of her & the interview had to be canceled. Years later, when he finally got a chance to work with her in ‘Mother India’ (1957), they fell in love and got married.
4.In the film ‘Heroine,’ Kareena Kapoor wore over 130 different dresses by top fashion designers from all over the world. It has been reported that Kareena’s wardrobe for the film was one of the most expensive out of all the Bollywood movies ever created!
5. ‘Rockstar’ was shot in reverse, with the climax being shot first. Reason: The film makers did not want to mess Ranbir Kapoor’s hairstyle.
6. Anil Kapoor’s family lived in Raj Kapoor’s garage when they first moved to Mumbai. Later, they shifted to a room in one of Mumbai’s middle-class suburbs.
7. Raj Kapoor’s ‘Mera Naam Joker’ was the first Hindi movie to have not one but two intervals!
8. Devika Rani was the first actress with a degree in filmmaking.
9. ‘Kaho Naa Pyar Hai’ was added to the Guinness Book of World Records 2002 edition for winning the most number of awards for a movie. The movie won a total of 92 awards!
10. Mera Naam Joker & LOC: Kargil both with a run time of 255 minutes are the longest films ever made in India.