Q.1 Who is the absolute owner of the luxury Tourist Train ‘Maharaja Express’ as per Delhi High Court ?
Q.2 Which among the following organised the annual India Economic Summit in India ?
Q.3 Kisan Ghat is the memorial ground of which political leader ?
Q.4 Who was the first Indian scientist to become the Member of Parliament ?
Q.5 Which of these Hindi proverbs means “to invite trouble”?
Q.6 In the 11th Century , the poet Somadev is said to have composed the ‘ Kathasaritsagara’ to entertain which of these queens ?
Q.7 Which of these creatures can look up with one eye while looking down with the other eye at the same time?
Q.8 Who was the founder-chairman of the national Dairy Development board established in 1965?
Q.9 In which of the following cities, Prime Minister Modi inaugurated the Dandi Kutir, a museum on the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi?
Q.10 The book “Born Again on the Mountain” is authored by which of the following mountaineer?
10 Quick Scientific Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- There is enough DNA in an average person’s body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back — 17 times
- The average human body carries ten times more bacterial cells than human cells
- It can take a photon 40,000 years to travel from the core of the sun to its surface, but only 8 minutes to travel the rest of the way to Earth
- At over 2000 kilometres long, The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth
- There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean
- The average person walks the equivalent of five times around the world in a lifetime
- When Helium is cooled to almost absolute zero (-460°F or -273°C), the lowest temperature possible, it becomes a liquid with surprising properties: it flows against gravity and will start running up and over the lip of a glass container!
- If Betelgeuse would explode transiting from the red supergiant stage to supernova then our sky would light continuously for two months. It can happen anytime, within a couple of thousand years, tomorrow or even now
- An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body
- The known universe is made up of 50,000,000,000 galaxies. There are between 100,000,000,000 and 1,000,000,000,000 stars in a normal galaxy. In the Milky Way alone there might be as many 100 billion Earth-like planets. Still think you’re alone?
Source: Portal “zmescience.com”