1. This song is picturized on a whole galaxy of stars, as they express the emotions of the soldiers in the front, when they receive messages and letters from their loved ones. The song strikes a chord in every patriotic Indian’s heart.
2. The song tries to inculcate patriotism among children. This song is a gateway for our glorious historic past. It says to bow your head to the land as it is the land of sacrifices. Beautifully composed and takes you into its stride. Song that describe the rich and inspiring history of India.
3. It speaks about greatness our mother India, Greatness of river Ganga and ethics of Indian people. Great ethics, we should feel pride our country which has ethics like this. It touches my heart whenever I hear it, nothing beautiful then my mother land, this is what Indians are, am proud to be an Indian.
4. A Happy farmer sings gleefully on seeing the rich crops that his land has reaped. He compares his fruit of labour to invaluable pearls and diamonds. Such is the simplicity of an Indian. Very true to heart and satisfied with whatever he has gained. The simplicity and innocence has been very well expressed in this song.
5. The film based on the legendary courageous Indian freedom fighter, Bhagat Singh played by actor Manoj Kumar is a reminder to the citizens of the country of the great sacrifices made for India’s freedom. This song reflects the steely nerves and high determination of the desh- bhakt revolutionaries who did not think twice before laying their lives to fulfil the dreams of getting the country independence.
6. The heart-touching song is sung in the melodious soulful voice of the legendary singer, Lata Mangeshkar. The song was penned down by Kavi Pradeep in the memory of the soldiers who lost their lives during the 1962 Indo-Sino war.
7. The song is an ode to Father of the Nation -- Mahatama Gandhi -- who fought against the Britishers without any weapon but Ahimsa.
8. One of the most stirring patriotic songs of all times, exhorts youngsters to walk on the path of justice and be the leaders of tomorrow. The song, which was composed at a time when a new nation was being built, finds much resonance today as well. Shakeen Badayuni penned the lyrics, while Hemant Kumar lent his voice to it.
9. This song turns attention to the creation of the New Man who would not be obsessed with his religion or the religion of others. This is a message very different from those who believe being Indian and being Hindu is one and the same thing.
10. It compels us to feel the lyrics, feel the pain and inner struggle of a young NRI Scientist who is struggling to choose a royal life over his motherland. This song beautifully brings the never-breaking connect we have with our country, and despite the issues, we cannot let it go off.
Sankalp Se Siddhi(New India Movement 2017-2022)
New India PledgeLet us together pledge for a New India.
In 1942 our freedom fighters had taken a pledge of ‘Quit India‘ and in 1947 that pledge came true and India achieved it’s Independence.
Come, let us together pledge for building a New India by 2022
- Let us together pledge towards a Corruption Free India
- Let us together pledge towards a Clean India
- Let us together pledge towards a Poverty Free India
- Let us together pledge towards a Terrorism Free India
- Let us together pledge towards a Casteism Free India
- Let us together pledge towards a Communalism Free India
- Let us together pledge that by 2022 we build a New India
Let us all strive in spirit and soul to accomplish this pledge for building a New India.
To Know more about India Visit http://knowindia.gov.in/
India is one of the oldest civilizations in the world with a kaleidoscopic variety and rich cultural heritage. It has achieved all-round socio-economic progress since Independence. As the 7th largest country in the world, India stands apart from the rest of Asia, marked off as it is by mountains and the sea, which give the country a distinct geographical entity. Bounded by the Great Himalayas in the north, it stretches southwards and at the Tropic of Cancer, tapers off into the Indian Ocean between the Bay of Bengal on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west.
Lying entirely in the northern hemisphere, the mainland extends between latitudes 8° 4′ and 37° 6′ north, longitudes 68° 7′ and 97° 25′ east and measures about 3,214 km from north to south between the extreme latitudes and about 2,933 km from east to west between the extreme longitudes. It has a land frontier of about 15,200 km. The total length of the coastline of the mainland, Lakshadweep Islands and Andaman & Nicobar Islands is 7,516.6 km.