Source: Compiled by ALLEN Career Institute
1. "Jai Hind" : He was one of the most influential leaders of his time. This was the first commemorative postmark of our independent country, now used as a slogan and salutation almost everywhere in India.
2. "Vande Mataram" : A poem from his novel Anandmath in 1882, written in Bengali and Sanskrit. Being praise to the motherland, it has played a vital role in our freedom movement.
3. "Swaraj Mera Janamsiddh Adhikar hai, Aur Main ise Lekar Rahunga” : A popular slogan adopted by him was coined by Kaka Baptista in our fight for independence. Not only did this slogan motivated people to fight for their rights, but also provoked the love for country in the hearts of thousands of people.
4."Jai Jawaan, Jai Kisaan" : This is a slogan that awakens the inner-most sentiments of ‘Jai Hindustan’ in the hearts of Indians even in todays era. Acknowledging the efforts of our soldiers and farmers, this slogan gave a new dimension to our freedom struggle.
5. 'Satyamev Jayathe’ : “Truth alone triumphs” is the literal meaning of the above slogan. It has not only been adopted as the national motto of India but is also inscribed in script at the base of our national emblem.
6. "Inquilab Zindabad” : This slogan awakened the feeling of patriotism in the youth of India during those days. The urge to lay their lives for their motherland and to get her free from the clutches of Britishers, this slogan embarks an important event in the fight for freedom.
7. "Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna, Ab Hamare Dil Mein Hai” : A patriotic poem by him, later used as a slogan in the struggle challenged the authority of British rulers. Enlightening the need of the hour, this slogan urged people to fight for what was right.
8. "Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge” : The Jallianwala Bagh Massacre that left hundreds of unarmed innocent people dead, lead to a profound effect on him that made him use this slogan and fight for his country.
9. “Araam Haraam hai” : Not a single sigh of relief did our freedom fighters took till they freed their motherland from the claws of British Government.
10. “Tum Mujhe Khoon do, Mai Tumhe Azaadi Doonga” : Urging the youth of India to join the Indian National Army in the struggle for independence of India, he used this slogan. This inspired thousands of young minds to sacrifice their lives for their motherland.
Slogans on Independence Day
- I salute the real Heroes who gave me freedom.
- We live in an independent country because of our real Heroes.
- I love my freedom, I respect my freedom.
- Pay tribute to the real Heroes who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
- Today is Independence Day; say it loud, it’s my country’s proud.
- We are lucky to live with freedom in the 21st century because of our forefathers.
- We can unfurl the Flag as we live in an independent country.
- We can see the sunrise and we can hear the river water sound peacefully; as we have freedom.
- India is great; India is grand where we celebrate Independence Day.
- See, how beautifully our Flag is waving in the air!
- The waving Flag in the wind is the symbol of our freedom.
- We celebrate our freedom on Independence Day.
- Independence Day celebration is the symbol of our freedom.
- I am proud to be an Indian and respect the culture of my country.
- Our Flag looks so grand on this independent land.
- The freedom we live has taken the sacrifice of many lives.
- Our Flag waves so high which tells the history of how many people died.
- Independence Day tells the history of freedom of India.
- Unite to stand in all good or bad condition of this land.
- Whether it is sunny or rainy, let’s celebrate Independence Day of my country.
- An independent country is a country full of rights for its citizens.
- Independence Day is a special day for all Indians.
- I am very grateful to them who fought for our freedom.
- Today we are breathing freely just because we live in an independent country.
- Unite and live together to maintain freedom in the future.
- Freedom is the oxygen for any country and heart beat for its citizens.
- Without freedom, life has no meaning.
- Freedom is freedom; it is precious and we cannot estimate its cost.
- I love my India and respect its culture and tradition.
- We are flying into a new zone of development only because India is independent.
- Being citizens of an independent country we have right to freedom.
- Being an Indian is the matter of proud.
- Happy Independence Day to you all, celebrate it happily.
- It’s your right to enjoy the freedom but never forget the sacrifices of freedom fighters.
- India is independent because of our forefathers; now it’s our responsibility to maintain its freedom in future too.
- India is independent and we are its independent citizens.
- India is a golden bird and independence is its new wings.
- Be ready to sacrifice for the freedom of our country.
- Freedom is the soul of our country.
- Freedom is must for any country to run its own government system.
- If you want freedom forever, never let go the freedom of the country.
- Give a big cheer, Independence Day is here!
- it’s Independence Day, so say it out loud, For our country we are proud!
- Watch our flag fly high, As it waves up in the sky.
- Many different faces but as a nation we unite, coming together for this celebration, what a beautiful sight!
- Let’s light up the sky this Independence Day.
- Being grateful for our nation, What a great sensation!
- Our Nation is great, Our Nation is grand, From the sea to the sand, I love this land!
- Be closer, Be gathered, let’s celebrate’s our Independence day together.
- Independence day is here, come on let’s see our flag rise high.
- Strong are we not weak…love, humanity and peace are what we children of India seek!!
- Liberty is the breath of life to nations.
- See the beauty of our flag so grand, as we celebrate the Independence of this land!
- My heart is filled with glee, to be a nation proud and free!
- Hip Hip Hooray, It’s Independence Day!
- Coming together as a Nation, for our Independence Day Celebration!
- East or west freedom is the best.
- Enjoy your FREEDOM but don’t forget your Freedom FIGHTERS.
- No matter the weather, let’s celebrate Independence Day together.
- Hear the music of the band, See the beauty of the land, From the Mountains to the Sand, this nation of ours is sure grand.
- Freedom of no one is safe until freedom of everyone is safe!
(Visited 11,111 times)