- email : email@example.com
- Essay Writing Competition
- First Prize of Rs. 1.0 Lakh
- Gandhi & Health : Celebrating 150 Years
- Graduate and Post Graduate medical students.
- ICMR essay writing competition
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- Innovation in Medicine : New Ideas for Translation
- last date
- Second : Rs 50000/-
- Third : Rs 25000/-
Source: Yougle Bhaskar (Dainik Bhaskar-03-Aug-2018)
ICMR Essay Competition-2018
- Innovation in Medicine: New Ideas for Translation
- Gandhi & Health: Celebrating 150 Years
The Indian Council of Medical Research invites entries [only soft copy as single pdf file] only from undergraduate and post graduate medical students for 2018 ICMR Essay Competition on any or both the above two topics (only in the format for sending essay given below) of max. 2000 words each, by August 15, 2018 (by 5:30 pm).
Winners of both the essays will be awarded three cash prizes each viz., First Prize of Rs. 1.0 Lakh, Second: Rs 50,000/- and Third: Rs 25,000/-. Results will be declared on October 2, 2018. The best essays will be published in the Indian Journal of Medical Research.
The entries i.e. soft copy as a single pdf file (separate pdf file for each topic, if sending for both the topics) may be sent duly attested by the College Principal/Director/Dean of the concerned medical college and addressed to:
Dr. N. C. Jain, Scientist G & Head, HRD, ICMR Hqrs., Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 only through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No hard copy please.