PGDHRM Admission 2018
In a competitive and uncertain business environment, Human Resource Management (HRM) plays a strategic role that is inextricably weaved into business. More importantly, it is to be realized that HRM cannot be confined to managing human resource only; it has to be integrated with larger business context. The PGDHRM Programme at IIM Ranchi rests on a pedagogy and course curriculum that seeks to provide to its students with the breadth and depth of HR management concepts and understanding of how to apply these HR learning and practices to create synergy and competitive advantage for the business. In fact, IIM Ranchi is the first IIM to offer an HRM Programme, which has been revered by academia and recruiters alike for competencies developed among its students to manage and lead both people and businesses.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (It may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by June 2018
Selection Criteria :
- Pertinent details are given in the Admission Criteria for PGDHRM (2018-20).
- Canvassing in any form would disqualify a candidate for admission.
How To Apply
Candidates belonging to General, NC-OBC categories are required to pay fee of Rs. 1800 and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD(DA) are required to pay fee of Rs. 900 for applying to the programme.
Before proceeding for online application, please read the following instructions carefully.
- PGDHRM Admission Form is a key part of admission process. Complete and accurate response to the items are, therefore, extremely important. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void.
- For letter grades or grade points, instead of marks, provide equivalent marks.
- In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained from any applicant regarding his/her non-selection.
- After submission of PGDHRM Admission Form, take one printout and bring at the time of WAT and PI process.
- Paste your recent colour photograph on the print-form and self-attest it.
- Candidates need not send hard copy of PGDHRM application form to IIM Ranchi.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Applicants have to apply online. Click Here
Last Date for Applying online is 7th March, 2018
For any queries w.r.t. login or any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org