IIT Gandhinagar invites applications from BTech students from select Institutes for its Early Admit MTech Programme beginning in July 2021.
BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2021 or have graduated in 2020 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year and final year respectively are eligible to apply.
BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2021 or have graduated in 2020 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year and 4th year respectively are eligible to apply.
You may check with the HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. The Department Head / Principal / Director of the respective institute will be required to issue a rank certificate supporting each application. Students may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check their eligibility.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website https://iitgn.ac.in/
- Candidates need not send the hard-copy of the application form. The application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience, and research/professional experience) at the time of the interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is no application fee.
- Rs. 12,400/- + Rs. 3,000 (Director’s fellowship) per month (with valid GATE score) & Rs. 6,000/- per month (without GATE score).
- Application form submission deadline:20th February 2021.
- Shortlist Announcement (Tentative): 27th February 2021.
- Date of Interview (Tentative): 03rd to 09th March 2021.
Click here for more details
Tags:- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar | IIT Gandhinagar Admission Announcement 2021 | Early Admit M.Tech. Admission 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria | M.Tech. Admission