Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is the first of its kind law school to impart legal education with IP specialization within the IIT System bringing synergy among science, technology, management and law. The School offers a Six-Semester, Three-Year Full-Time residential programme leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in Intellectual Property Law approved by the Bar Council of India.
Curriculum of the Programme has been prepared based on the requirements of the Bar Council of India. In addition, several specialised courses in law and Intellectual Property Rights are offered.
Eligibility for Admission to LL.B. (Hons) Degree in Intellectual Property Rights
First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
First Class MBA Degree with any of the above
The requisite qualifying marks for admission to postgraduate and research programmes of the Institute are CGPA 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks for GE/OBC candidates (these are CGPA 6.0 and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates). The CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript. If the CGPA is on adifferent scale other than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidate will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
Applicants are required to apply online. Application fee is Rs. 2500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 1250/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Instructions To Fill In Online Application Form
STEP-I : Fill in the ONLINE application form
Register with Your Email Id and Login. FILL in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
STEP-II : Make PAYMENT and SUBMIT Application
Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only. However, women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
STEP-III : Take PRINT
After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
Please note that you NEED NOT SEND the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online. You can check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. You should remember your login id and password for the same.
N.B. The candidates shortlisted for online test will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified in the webpage. However, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
If you have any questions, you can send an email to email@example.com
Application Forms 2018 (Click here to Apply Online.)
- Availability of Application forms online : 22nd January, 2018
- Last date to submit Online application forms : 28th March, 2018
- Date of entrance examination : 29th April, 2018
General Instructions to candidates for LL.B 2018 admission
- Examination time on 29th April, 2018: 10 AM to 12 PM.
- Reporting to the center: 1 hr. before the time specified in the call letter.
- At the time of entrance, candidates must carry hard copy of the admit card along with other photo identification documents such as university ID card/driving license/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar card (Any two minimum).
- Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must submit / upload online supporting document as proof.
- Any Electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall.
- In case of any difficulty you may call at 03222-282237 or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance Examination Centres
Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Raipur (The institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centres. The changes, if any, will be notified to candidate well in advance.)
Question Paper Pattern
- English – 60 marks.
- Logical Reasoning – 20 marks
- Mathematical Ability – 15 marks
- Basic Science(Chemistry, Physics, Life Science) – 35 marks
- Legal Aptitude – 70 marks
Click here to know more