Source: Youtube ( The New York Times )
About Dara Khosrowshahi
- Dara Khosrowshahi (born 28 May 1969) is an Iranian-American businessman and the CEO of Uber.
- Khosrowshahi was previously CEO of Expedia, Inc., an American travel company that owns and operates several international global online travel brands.
- In 1991, he joined the investment bank Allen & Company.
- In 1998, he left Allen & Company to work for one of his former clients, Barry Diller, first at Diller’s USA Networks as an executive and later as CFO of IAC, another Diller company.
- In 2016 he was one of the highest paid CEOs in America.
- He is also a board director for BET.com, Hotels.com and several other companies.
(Visited 1,706 times)