About Jeff Weiner
- Jeffrey “Jeff” Weiner (born February 21, 1970) is an American businessman.
- He is the chief executive officer (CEO) of LinkedIn, a business-related social networking website.
- He started with LinkedIn on December 15, 2008, as Interim President.
- Weiner played an instrumental role in LinkedIn’s acquisition by Microsoft for $26 billion in June of 2016.
- Weiner served in various leadership roles at Yahoo for over seven years beginning in 2001.
- He has worked at Warner Bros. as Vice President of Warner Bros. Online, developing its initial business plan.
- In 2016, Weiner received media attention for donating his $14 million stock bonus to the pool for LinkedIn employees following a drop in share price.