Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (16-Nov-2022)
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022: Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard. Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, girl students who aspire to pursue professional graduation courses from institute of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) after 12th standard will be provided scholarship to pay their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation (degree). The professional graduation (degree) courses include Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Open for girl students across India.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Applicants must have scored 85% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs 3,20,000 (Rupees Three Lakh Twenty Thousand) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022.
Scholarship amount of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year will be given to each selected scholar till completion of her professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 can be utilized only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, and stationery.
Click here to more detail.
Tags: Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 | CSR Project on Education | Kotak Education Foundation | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits of Kotak Kanya Scholarship