Exam: National Institute of Design (NID) Entrance Exam 2019
Institute: National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
The four-year-long Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programme is offered only at NID Ahmedabad in the following areas of specialization:
- Animation Film Design (15 seats)
- Exhibition Design (10 seats)
- Film & Video Communication (10 seats)
- Graphic Design (15 seats)
Faculty of Textile,
Apparel, Lifestyle and Accessory Design
- Successful candidates admitted to B.Des Programme at NID Ahmedabad will be required to attend a mandatory foundation programme of one-year duration. Allotment of a discipline of choice is based on a candidate’s merit and choice only after successful completion of the foundation programme. The number of seats for Indian Nationals in Bachelor of Design programme, including reserved categories is One Hundred (100). The percentage of seats reserved for candidates (Indian nationals) belonging to various reserved categories are as prescribed in the Government of India guidelines.
- The total number of seats for Foreign Nationals under overseas (supernumerary) category is Fifteen (15).
Click here to know more