Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (04-Jan-2023)
Nikon Scholarship Program :
Nikon Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students (Class 12 passed onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000.
Up to INR 1 lakh
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college/institution ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Deadline : 31-Jan-2023
Click here to more detail
Tags: Nikon Scholarship Program | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits | Documents | How to apply | Last date to apply | Application mode