- Application Process For NIT Warangal Admission 2018
- Education Qualification For NIT Warangal
- master of hospital administration Course
- NIT Warangal Admission 2018
- NIT Warangal Application Process
- NIT Warangal Education Qualification
- NIT Warangal Important Dates
- NIT Warangal Selection Process
- Selection Process For NIT Warangal PHD Program
Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (22-April-2018)
National Institute of Technology, Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country.
Alumni of the institute are spaced both length and breadth wise across the world and occupied noble positions in the industry as well as academia.
The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Faculty of the institute are actively participating the development activities of the country in particular and the academic community all over the world in general.
The Institute is looking for motivated and dynamic persons with passion for “Research” and zeal to “excel in academic career”, inviting applications for Doctoral Program (PhD) in various departments.
Click here to know more