Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (13-Aug-2017)
THE POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT(PGP) AT THE INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS develops global leaders. It gives an insight on emerging economies and their unique business challenges.
This carefully-crafted one-year programme incorporates practical industry applications with a rigorous, cutting-edge, research-based curriculum.
This has transformed several mid-career professionals to global business leaders of today and tomorrow. The PGP is meant to hone your skills and challenge conventional wisdom.
What is the Early Entry Option?
The Early Entry Option is a deferred admission offer to the ISB Post Graduate Programme in Management. The Early Entry Option allows recent graduates with less than 24 months of full-time work experience to secure their admission to the ISB PGP. Candidates selected will secure a deferred admission and will be eligible to join the PGP upon completing at least 24 months of full-time work experience.
Why the Early Entry Option?
The Early Entry Option is designed for young professionals who are keen on pursuing a management education and want the advantage of early clarity about their career plans. With their ISB admission secured, Early Entry Option admits are able to concentrate on maximising their learning from the work experience they garner before joining the PGP.
Who can apply?
To apply under the Early Entry Option for a deferred admission, you will need to have:
- a Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline
- a valid GMAT / GRE score
- less than 24 months of full time work experience by March 31 of the following year
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English)
|CYCLE 1||CYCLE 2|
||October 15, 2017||January 15, 2018|
||December 05, 2017||March 05, 2018|
||10 days from the date of admission offer|
- The first instalment of the admission fee i.e. INR 2,50,000 + service tax has to be remitted within 10 days from the date of admission offer.
- The Admission Fee is non-refundable.
- The programme expenses of applicable to the joining class of PGP will be applicable for EEO students.