Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (29-Dec-2022)
Republic Day Memory – Photography Contest:
Republic Day is one of the most celebrated and observed occasions in India. On January 26, 1950, the Constitution of India came into force and laid the foundation towards Indian Independence. This day is celebrated with great zeal and compassion. Special guests are invited to witness the glory and spirit of India.
• The maximum size of the photograph should not be more than 4mb.
• Photo should be in PDF, PNG, JPG or JPEG format only.
• Entries shall be evaluated on the parameters of creativity, artistic merit, impact, and most importantly, on how coherent they are with the underlying theme of Republic Day.
There will be 3 cash prizes as mentioned below:
• 1st Prize 10,000/-
• 2nd Prize 7,000/-
• 3rd Prize 5,000/-
1. All entries received within the stipulated period shall be evaluated by an Evaluation Committee constituted by the Ministry of Defence.
2. The decision of the Evaluation Committee shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on all the contestants.
3. Entries shall be evaluated on the parameters of creativity, artistic merit, impact, and most importantly, on how coherent they are with the underlying theme of Republic Day.
Click here to more detail
Last date for submission: 20th January 2023
Tags- Republic Day Memory – Photography Contest | Eligibility criteria | Awards and prizes | Evaluation Criteria | Selection process | Terms and conditions | Last date for submission | 74th Republic Day 2023 | Ministry of Defence | Constitution of India