- a software engineer
- Bangalore-based Indian mountaineer
- fifth Indian civilian to complete the seven summits
- Indian mountaineer
- motivational talks at several renowned institutions and forums
- Satyarup Siddhanta
- satyarup siddhanta became first mountaineer to hoist flag
- Satyarup Siddhanta becomes second Indian to climb world's highest volcano
- Works and achievements
Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (25-Aug-2018)
Satyarup Siddhanta (born April 29, 1983) is a Bangalore-based Indian mountaineer. On December 15, 2017 he summited Vinson Massif, becoming only the fifth Indian civilian to complete the seven summits (Messner’s List and Bass List). He is the first civilian to accomplish this feat from Karnataka (Residence State) and West Bengal (Home State). He is also the 2nd Indian to climb the highest Volcano of the world, Mt. Ojos Del Salado. Satyarup, a certified mountaineer from Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling., has skied the last degree to South Pole, a distance of 111 km. Satyarup is a Techie, Motivational Speaker and an Environmentalist. He is the President and founder of ABETO – “A better tomorrow” foundation, and works as a consultant at Brady Corporation, India.
He is on the verge of making a world record to be the youngest in the world to climb both the Seven Summits as well as Seven Volcanic Summits.
For more details visit here