Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (31-Dec-2017)
Suchi Mukherjee is an Indian businesswoman who is founder and CEO of LimeRoad, an e-commerce and lifestyle and accessories website.
She conceived the idea of LimeRoad when she was 39 and on maternity leave.
A graduate in economics, Mukherjee completed her master’s in Economics and Finance from London School of Economics
She said, “You need the fighter gene to succeed and that requirement is gender agnostic.”
HER POSITIVE APPROACH
1. Joined business in spite of having two kids.
2. She is a very caring mother and responsible wife.
3. She opened India’s First Female Online Store.
4. She believes that education gives us Confidence.
5. She loves those who are able to challenge the present situations.
For more details, click here