Image Source: Dainik Bhaskar (24-Nov-2022)
Tagline Competition for Mega Food Event 2023:
As year 2023 has been declared as the International Year of Millets, Ministry of Food Processing Industries is organizing a Mega Food Event 2023 in October 2023 with a focus on Millets. In order to make this event more successful and increase in coverage via participation in the contest and for its wider reach, MoFPI along with MyGov is organizing a Tagline Competition for Mega Food Event 2023.
1. All entries must be submitted at mygov.in before 20th December 2022. No offline/manual proposal shall be accepted.
2. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the MoFPI would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, and email id and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered. Participant & profile owner should be same.
3. Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered.
1. A selection committee has been constituted within Ministry of Food Processing industries for scrutiny and finalization of the awardees.
2. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants on any decision of the Selection Committee
3. The winner will be notified through email address that she / he has provided along with her / his submission.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi only.
The prize for the winning entry is INR 50,000.
Last Date for Submission of Entries is 20th December 2022.
Click here for more details.
Tags: Tagline Competition for Mega Food Event 2023 | Submission Process | Selection Process | Rewards | 2023 International Year of Millets | Ministry of Food Processing Industries