The German Chancellor Fellowship
Launch your career in Germany – become part of a worldwide network.The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is searching for the leaders of tomorrow – from Brazil, China, India, Russia, and the USA. The German Chancellor Fellowship offers you an opportunity to take the next career step in Germany – irrespective of your field of work.
In order to apply, develop your own project idea and find the host of your choice to mentor you. Once your host has confirmed, you can apply for a fellowship.
We offer you
- a monthly fellowship of €2,170, €2,470 or €2,770, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a study tour of Germany and a number of events during which you can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career.
Click here for more details
Tags: The German Chancellor Fellowship 2019 | Germany | 2019 Call | Fellowship Benefits | Application Requirements | Scholarship Eligibility | German Chancellor Fellowship