Source: Yougle Bhaskar (Dainik Bhaskar-15-June-2018)
Udit Goenka Scholarship
Udit Goenka is a creative digital marketing agency that helps businesses leverage on the internet to attract customers. The agency has developed unique online marketing techniques that go over and beyond what is needed. Udit Goenka helps you expand your market share by providing simple growth hacks that allow you to optimize marketing and get real measurable results. The company is now offering a scholarship worth $1,000 to bright hard hardworking students with a passion for entrepreneurship, business, and success. The scholarship is designed to help these students advance their studies and develop their passions in areas of business and marketing.
Details about the Scholarship
The Udit Goenka scholarship will be worth $1,000. The process of selecting the winner will be very rigorous. The team involved in the evaluation and selection process will look for creativity, objectivity, relevance, and accuracy in the essays submitted by all applicants in deciding who among them is the most deserving.
Criteria for Application
All applicants who want to be considered for the scholarship must meet the following simple conditions:
- 1. Applicants must have at the time of application a GPA of at least 2.5.
- 2. The applicants must be students who are either enrolled in a college/university or a high school.
- 3. The scholarship will be offered to students all over the world.
- 4. Students who apply must demonstrate creativity and originality with their scholarship application essays.
In order to apply for the Udit Goenka scholarship you are advised to read the following articles on different topics of marketing to understand the depth and research of the article.
Article Examples and Depth of the Research
In order to apply for the Udit Goenka scholarship you are advised to follow the following simple steps:
- 1. Write and submit a creative, relevant, and original essay on your topic of choice. The essay submitted must be at least 2,000 words.
- 2. You are also advised to tell us a little bit more about who you are. Tell us why you need the scholarship and why you feel you are the best candidate.
- 3. The essay for scholarship application must be written in a professional manner. Grammar errors and spelling mistakes will not be tolerated.
- 4. The following documents will be needed for the application: A course entry form from any college, acceptance letter from your university and your resume or CV.
- 5. All completed essays must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the application deadline stipulated below.
Selection of the Winner
The winner of the scholarship will be selected on the basis of their creativity in writing the essay. The evaluation team will award the scholarship to the essay that has the uttermost creativity, originality, and relevance. Accuracy in writing and uniqueness in style will be added advantages.
The deadline for the application of the Udit Goenka scholarship and submission of essays is 30th June 2018. The evaluation of applicants will begin right away and the winner will be unveiled on 1st August 2018. Only applications sent before or on the deadline will be considered.
Terms and Conditions
The deadline for the application of the Udit Goenka scholarship and submission of essays is 30st June 2018. The evaluation of applicants will begin right away and the winner will be unveiled on 1st August 2018. Only applications sent before or on the deadline will be considered.
- Applicants must provide proof that they’ve met the criteria set for the scholarship.
- Valid personal information.
- Only one application per person.
- Udit Goenka will have the right to publish the personal details of the winner including their name and the university or college they are from.
Click here to know more