Image Source: Me Next Magazine-Rajasthan Patrika (18-March-2023)
UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Deputy Director & Other Posts :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appointment for the post of Joint Director, Horticulture Specialist, Assistant Horticulture Specialist, Marketing Officer, Economic Officer, Senior Design Officer Grade-I, Specialist Grade III and Deputy Director of Mines Safety in Union Public Service Commission. Totally 45 vacancies will be allotted for above said post. Candidates are needed to apply through online mode. Applicants who had done the master’s degree/graduate degree/MBBS Degree from recognized university are eligible to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants with completed the Degree in Engineering/Master degree/MBBS Degree from recognized university or institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment test and interview.
- Candidates are need to pay Rs. 25
- Fee exemption for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
- Application fee will be make through in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment
- Interested candidates are required to apply through online mode.
Last date for accepting of online application form : 30-03-2023
Closing Date for submission of online printout copy : 31-03-2023
Click here to more detail
UPSC Recruitment 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Selection process | Age limit | How to apply | Recruitment Process | Application fee | Fee mode | Submission Mode | Salary | Last of application | Start date of application | Last date of submission Online printout copy