Vijay Shekhar Sharma (born 1978) is an Indian billionaire businessman. He is the founder of mobile payments company Paytm.
Sharma was ranked as India’s youngest billionaire in 2017 by the Forbes with a net worth of $2.1 billion.
Awards and recognition
- CEO of the Year” by the SABRE Awards, 2015
- The Economic Times, Entrepreneur of the Year, 2016
- The Exchange4media Group, Impact Person of the Year, 2016
- Honorary doctorate, Amity University Gurgaon, 2016
- India Today magazine ranked him #18th in India’s 50 most powerful people of 2017
- GQ India named him among the 50 Most Influential Young Indians for 2017
For further details click here